Frequently Asked Questions
Every car crash injury case is different, but there are common concerns among many car accident victims. For your convenience, we will be collecting some of our most frequently asked questions on this page. Simply click on a question to read a concise and clear answer. We will be updating this page regularly, so check back for more information.
Of course, the following is general information only. We cannot give legal advice without first discussing the details of your case. To arrange a free consultation with an experienced Rhinelander car accident lawyer, contact the offices of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.
- What kind of information should I collect after a car accident?
- What are my options if the other driver doesn’t have car insurance?
- Should I Speak With The Other Driver’s Insurance Company After An Accident?
- What Is Social Host Liability?
- How Does Comparative Negligence Apply To My Car Accident Case?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- Can I file a second lawsuit for the same case?
- What is reckless driving?
- Do I need to see a doctor after a car accident?
- What are road hazards?
- Do I need the assistance of a car accident lawyer?
- How long will it take me to settle my car accident claim?
- What damages can I claim as a car accident victim?
- Why are people seriously injured in car accidents?