What kind of information should I collect after a car accident?
The aftermath of a car accident can be a very stressful time in your life. One way you can make it less stressful is by remembering to exchange information with everyone involved in the accident so you can contact and file claims with the insurance companies. Make sure to collect the following pieces of information:
- Name, address and phone number of driver(s)
- The name of the insurance company
- Address and phone number of insurance company
- Types of vehicles involved along with license plate numbers
- Pictures of the accident scene if possible
By collecting the above information you can improve your chances of recovering financial benefits from insurance companies. If you have any questions, make sure to contact the Rhinelander car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874.